"Senses" Glamping Site in Guarda, Portugal
FREE / ★★★★★
DONE BY: Isabella Bradford-Johnson | Honley High School, Manchester Metropolitan University | Manchester, U.K.
HOW OPPORTUNITY WAS FOUND:
I met the mum of the owner of the glamping site at a yoga retreat. She advised me to go.
LENGTH: 7 weeks
LOCATION: Guarda, Portugal
PERSONAL GROWTH: ★★★★★
- 9:00am: wake up
- 9:30-10:30: clean swimming pool
- 10:30-12:30: water plants and grass
- 12:30-1:30: break
- 1:30-2:30: clean showers and toilets
- 2:30: Free time, go horseback riding, bike riding, or read.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK/ACTIVITIES DONE:
cleaning, watering, cooking
HOW MANY HOURS OF WORK DID YOU DO PER WEEK?
IN EXCHANGE OF WORK, PROVIDES:
- Free breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Free accommodation (tent, caravan, or log cabin)
BEST WAY TO CONTACT THIS PLACE, IF INTERESTED:
Look up "Senses Glamping Site" in Guarda, Portugal on www.workaway.info
MOST MEANINGFUL LESSON TAKEN AWAY:
Make the most out of every second here, as there are not many places as special as this.